|Data Center & Networking Services
DEDICATED WEB HOSTING
Our salient features
PCI DSS COMPLIANT DATA CENTER
INTERNATIONAL DISASTER RECOVERY CENTER
Our fully managed, state-of-the-art Data Centers offer redundant, secure facility with multiple bandwidth options with the help of cutting edge technologies, relying on best industry practice for our operations.
- Ultra-high bandwidth IP communications directly into the Internet backbone, gigabyte speed internal networks, with superior routing and management
- Fully meshed and redundant networks.
- 24x7x365 monitoring by industry certified on-site staff.
- Redundant power systems with back-up generators and UPS systems.
- Sophisticated fire detection System
- Advanced HVAC(Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning) systems providing optimal server operating conditions.
- Tamper-resistant computing hardware, designed to protect customer transactions from all possible intrusions.
- A sophisticated security shield to protect your data from hackers.
MULTI PROTOCOL LABEL SWITCHING (MPLS)
Our network is powered by Multi Protocol Label Switching, a high-performance telecommunication
mechanism which makes it easy to create "virtual links"between distant nodes. It can encapsulate packets of
various network protocols. MPLS is a highly scalable, protocol agnostic & data-carrying mechanism.
The primary benefit is to eliminate dependence on a particular Data Link Layer technology, such as ATM,
frame relay, SONET or Ethernet, and eliminate the
need for multiple Layer 2 networks to satisfy different types of traffic. MPLS belongs to the family of
MPLS operates at an OSI Model layer that is generally considered to lie between traditional definitions of
Layer 2 (Data Link Layer) and Layer 3 (Network Layer),
and thus is often referred to as a "Layer 2.5" protocol. It was designed to provide a unified data-carrying
service for both circuit-based clients and packet-switching
clients which provide a datagram service model. It can be used to carry many different kinds of traffic,
including IP packets, as well as native ATM, SONET, and Ethernet frames.
At the same time, MPLS attempts to preserve the traffic engineering and out-of-band control that made frame
relay and ATM attractive for deploying large-scale networks.
Our Data Centers are equipped with state-of-the art infrastructure with multi-redundant network & systems components. The architecture is designed to provide the internationally recommended Internet services quality standards. Our strategic tie-up is with Cisco, IBM, APC, SonicWall, FortiGate, Cyberoam, Avaya, Barracuda, HP Procurve and many more IP & telecom infrastructure providers. Network is spread over various locations globally.
We are connected to Internet through multiple Service Providers including BSNL, TATA, AirTel & Reliance.
Our Services are provided on a highly engineered domestic and international network with sufficient back bone capacity that guarantees reliable transmission of any type of traffic, be it data, voice or video
Our architecture engineering is designed through multi-level security system, which includes live alerts on security threats like DOS, Trojan attacks, virus, unauthorized access etc.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Our payment card process is complaint with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council(PCI SSC) for enabling our business to prevent credit card fraud.
Based on PCIDSS we cover the following security policies
- Network Security
- Organization of Information Security
- Human Resources Security
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Communications and Operations Management Security
- Access Control Security
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Maintenance Security
- Information Security
SHARED AND DEDICATED BACKUP
SHARED AND DEDICATED FIREWALL
INTRUSION DETECTION SERVICES